- Liu, Y., D. Espinosa, J. J. Abelilla, G. A. Casas, L. V. Lagos, S. A. Lee, W. B. Kwon, J. K. Mathai, D. M. D. L. Navarro, N. W. Jaworski, and H. H. Stein. 2016. Non-antibiotic feed additives in diets for pigs. Pages 263-291 in Proceedings of the 2016 Chinese Swine Industry Symposium, Shanghai, China, October 20-21, 2016.
- Ji, P. Oxidative stress in transition dairy cows. 2014. Dairy Herd Management
- Ji, P. Shall we have a hospital pen for lame cows? 2013. Progressive Dairyman (Issue 1)
- Ji, P. Critical hours of calving management. 2013 Dairy Herd Network (April 05)
- Ji, P., and H. M. Dann. 2013. Negative protein balance: implications for transition cows. Pages101-112 in Proc. Cornell Nutrition Conference. East Syracuse, NY. Cornell University, Ithaca, NY.
- Ji, P. Considering direct-fed microbial for your transition dairy cow. 2012. Progressive Dairyman (Issue 15)
- Liu Y., Song M, Che TM, Bravo D, Pettigrew JE. 2012. Anti-inflammatory effects of several plant extracts on porcine alveolar macrophages in vitro. Global Medical Discovery.
- Yanhong Liu and James E. Pettigrew. 2012. Dietary Effects on Pig Immunity. Midwest Swine Nutrition Conference.
- Yanhong Liu, Minho Song, Jeong J. Lee, Tung M. Che, Juliana A. Soares-Almeida, Carol W. Maddox and James E. Pettigrew. Specific plant extracts aid health-challenged newly weaned pigs. National Hog Farmer. December, 2011.
- Minho Song, Yanhong Liu, Juliana Soares, Tung Che, Orlando Osuna, Carol Maddox, and James Pettigrew. Dietary clays hold promise to cease postweaning diarrhea. National Hog Farmer. January, 2011.
- Soares, Y. Liu, and J. E. Pettigrew. 2010. Prebiotic and Probiotic Applications and Modes of Action in Swine Diets. Proceedings of the 30th Western Nutrition Conference. p40.
- Liu, D. Y. Kil, V. G. Perez-Mendoza, and J. E. Pettigrew. Assessing added fats in finishing pig diets. National Hog Farmer. August, 2010.
- E. Pettigrew and Yanhong Liu. Alternate Starter Diet Inclusions for Gut Health. 2009. Swine Disease for Practitioners Conference XVII. p54.
- Y. Liu and J. E. Pettigrew. Dietary Effects on Health. 2009. Beijing International Symposium on Improvement of Feed efficiency through Biotechnology.
- Cao, Z. J., P. Ji, and S. L. Li. 2008. Effects of Corn Silage Particle Size and Feeding Method on Ruminal Fermentation, Chewing Activity and Passage Rate of Cows in Late Lactation. Pages: 15-24, in Proc. 10th Animal Nutrition Symposium. Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China.
- Chen, P., P. Ji, and S. L. Li. 2007. Effect of differentially processed soybean on apparent total tract digestibility of nutrients and ruminal fermentation of dairy cows. Pages:16-23, in Proc. 2nd China Ruminant Development Conference. Tongliao, Inner Mongolia, China.
Farm report articles of Miner Institute: http://www.whminer.org/dairy/farm-report.php